for Parachuting or Whitewater Rafting
Many of our customers like to take out personal accident insurance and DoItForCharity.com is able to offer this for it’s parachuting and whitewater rafting events. Full details are below and you will get the opportunity to take out this cover when you book online.
The following is a summary of the benefits available. Compensation payable in respect of Accident:
- Death £100,000
- Permanent Total Loss of Sight of One or Both Eyes Up to £100,000
- Loss of One or More Limbs Up to £100,000
- Permanent Total Disablement Up to £100,000
- Temporary Total Disablement Up to £300 per week (excluding first 7 days)
- Charter of Air Ambulance Up to £1,000
- Baggage and Personal Effects Up to £500
- Personal Money Up to £100
- Personal Liability Up to £1,000,000
This product meets the demands and needs of those who wish to ensure that they are covered for personal accident in the course of completing a whitewater rafting course or parachute jump in accordance with the terms defined in the insurance summary below. No personal recommendation has been made in respect of this insurance.
This product is only available to people normally resident in the UK.
How much does it cost
Insurance cost is just £27 for parachuting participants or £100 for whitewater rafting
* including insurance premium tax (6% of premium) and administration fee
For a full copy of the key facts about our services, insurance summary and a breakdown of costs we recommend you read the documents below.
For further information please read the full insurance wording and insurance documentation found below.
Download as PDF:
Our Terms of Business (PDF)
Key Facts Insurance Summary (PDF)
Insurance Certificate Document (PDF)
Tip: To save the form to your computer, right click and choose Save Target As.