British Red Cross - Thames Path Challenge
29 September 2012
Take on this tough 100km or 50km endurance walk along the Thames Path National Trail.
This challenge, a test of physical and mental endurance against the clock, can be tackled by teams of friends or colleagues as well as individuals.
The 100km route takes walkers through some of the most historic towns in southern England, with the aim of reaching the finish line in Henley-on-Thames within 24 hours. The alternative 50Km challenge has a 12 hour finishing target. Both start at Fulham Palace in London.
The challenge features:
- hot meals provided en route
- pace makers, marshals and safety teams
- check points, with refreshments and toilet stops.
Why walk with the Red Cross?
By raising money for the Red Cross you will be helping people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are.
You will also receive:
- dedicated support including training plans and nutritional advice
- a fundraising pack full of tips and advice to help you reach your sponsorship target
- a British Red Cross running vest or t-shirt
- professional one-to-one help.
100km - £75 /50km - £50
Share on Facebook
Email to Friends
Tell your friends about this event
Type or paste your friends emails in here
The details you provide on this page will not be used to send unsolicited
e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party