Accelerated Freefall Solo Skydive
Take the first part of a professional skydivers course and skydive solo from 10,000 feet – and if you raise the minimum sponsorship money you get to skydive for FREE!
This is the real thing and should only be undertaken by those who really want to learn what skydiving is all about!! Learning to skydive solo is a big challenge and you will start with a full day's training including practical and classroom sessions covering all areas of making a solo skydive from 10,000 feet!
On the second day, once your instructors are satisfied that you are ready, you will climb aboard the aircraft to be taken to your jump altitude. Whilst you will skydive solo (ie with nobody attached to you) your two instructors will jump with you and be by your side until approximately 5,000 feet when you pull your parachute canopy. From that point you will steer your parachute on your own but will be guided to the dropzone by ground control who will talk you down all the way. All in all Accelerated Freefall is as close as you can get to the real thing!!Accelerated Freefall highlights include:
- Full day's training
- Skydive solo from 10,000 feet
- 2 instructors in the air with you whilst you are in freefall
- Once your parachute is deployed you will talked down by ground control
- First level of a pro skydivers course
- Certificate to prove you have completed a Level 1 Accelerated Freefall course!
So what are you waiting for – simply click here to book your place on the experience of a lifetime!
We jump on most weekends throughout the year and midweek too. Therefore simply suggest your first and second choice dates on the booking form and if there are any problems with these dates we will give you a call.
There are over twenty British Parachute Association approved centres across the UK (see map below) so there is sure to be one near you. We will allocate you to your nearest centre based on your postcode.
Age - you must be between 16 and 54 inclusive
Weight - the maximum weight limit is 15st with your weight should be in proportion to your height. Some centres do have lower weight limits
The principal medical restrictions for all jumps are diabetes, epilepsy, fits, recurrent blackouts, heart or lung disease, mental illness and some cases of asthma. You will be required to sign a medical form before your jump declaring your fitness to take part - this will be sent to you upon receipt of your booking but is also available on request. Those under the age of 18 will need the medical form signed by a parent or guardian; those aged 40 and over, or those with a medical condition, will need it signed by their doctor. Pre-existing physical conditions will not necessarily prevent you from taking part but please do inform us of any physical conditions as this may affect the location of your jump; if you are in any doubt then please contact us for further information on 0870 345 8000
If you raise the minimum amount of sponsorship then all your costs can be recovered. Basically there are three payments you will need to make:
- a £70 registration fee when booking your place
- payment to the airfield on the day of your jump. This differs from airfield to airfield but will be an average of £300 and can normally be paid by credit card
- the sponsorship to the charity which on average will be £165 (£535 less £70 registration fee less £300 jump fee). This must be handed over on the day of the jump but can be done so using post-dated cheques which will not be cashed for four weeks to allow you time to collect the money in from your sponsors
Simply decide what date you want to jump and book your free accelerated freefall skydive place by using our online booking form!
- St. Andrews
Share on Facebook
Email to Friends
Tell your friends about this event
Type or paste your friends emails in here
The details you provide on this page will not be used to send unsolicited
e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party